This delicious roast is covered with a mixture of seasoning, mustard, garlic and olive oil for a delicious and easy glaze. The perfect meal for a small get-together.
1kg New Zealand Premium Angus Beef Sirloin Mini Roast
Freshly milled black pepper
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard or similar
4 teaspoons crushed garlic
2 tablespoon Vasse Virgin Rich & Robust Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 190 C
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard, crushed garlic and olive oil.
- Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slashes over the surface, season and spread with the mustard mixture. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium non-stick roasting tin and roast for 70-80 minutes (for medium). Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- Remove the joint from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes or 20 minutes if time allows.
- Slice the roast and serve with gravy, mini sauté potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Recipe and Image Credit: Simply Beef and Lamb