Enjoy some home cooked, cosy goodness with this delicious recipe.
400g Farm Produced Wicks Manor English Pork Mince
1 Danish Organic Free Range Egg
1/2 tbsp sea salt (to taste)
1/2 medium yellow onion diced in small cubes
2 medium carrots grated
2 tbsp Oilala Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 New (Chat) Potatoes
1 bunch of Curly Kale
1/2 cup Wholegrain Brown Rice
2 tbsp spring onions diced
2 tbsp fresh parsley diced
1 tsp ground pepper
- Combine together pork mince, salt, pepper, and egg. Using the meat mixture, form round shapes.
- Sauté grated carrots and diced onions with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil until the vegetables are soft (about 5 minutes) and set them aside.
- Place a cooking pot with 3.7 litres of water on high heat. Add potatoes, rice and sauteed ingredients to the pot. Bring it to a boil and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once it's boiling add meatballs into the water. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the heat to low and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Add spring onions and parsley to the meatball soup. Let it all cook for another 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe and Image Credit: The Little Rice Company