Burrata With Berries, Honey & Balsamic
1 Buratta Pugliese
1 handful of mixed berries - raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and currents
1 teaspoon of Vasse Virgin Honey
Splash of Vasse Virgin Honey Balsamic Vinegar
Fresh ground black pepper
Mint leaves to garnish
- Carefully slice the Burrata into 4 pieces - it’s very delicate so use care
- Drizzle honey over and around the cheese
- Top with fruit and then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar
- Grind fresh pepper over top, and scatter mint leaves to serve.
- Can also be served with a small side serving of crisp crackers or thin shortbread cookies.
- Sasha's Fine Foods