Chewy and decadent with a generous amounts of chocolate chunks - this is a fun recipe to enjoy with your loved ones.
INGREDIENTS270g Bob's Red Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
170g unsalted butter, melted
200g Billington's Light Muscovado Sugar
115g Billington's Golden Caster Sugar
1 tbs Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Vanilla Extract
1 egg yolk
170g Tony's 70% Pure Dark Chocolate, chopped into small chunks
170g Tony's Milk Chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 165 C. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Use an icecream scoop to scoop cookie dough into balls. Drop them 1 at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Credit: Kassybakes