Chewy, gooey chocolate chip blondies that are so quick to make!
INGREDIENTS150g all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
113g unsalted unsalted butter, at room temperature
73g packed light muscovado sugar
50g granulated granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla
227g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 177°C. Lightly coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light, 2 minutes. Beat in egg and then vanilla.
- Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, beating until incorporated; fold in 2/3 of chocolate.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and top with remaining chocolate. Bake until beginning to brown around edges, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Let the blondies cool completely in the pan before cutting into pieces.
Recipe and Image Credit: Good Housekeeping