Dukkah Lamb Cutlets
INGREDIENTSWelsh Lamb Bone In Lamb Cutlets
Vasse Virgin Macadamia Nut Dukkah
Vasse Virgin Rich & Robust Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour out the dukkah onto a plate.
- Brush the lamb cutlets with the olive oil, then press the lamb cutlets firmly into the dukkah. Turn and repeat the process on the back.
- Place lamb cutlets on an oiled roasting dish and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the dukkah has turned golden brown.
- Serve the cutlets alongside a fresh salad.
- Tags: Lamb
- Sasha's Fine Foods