My all time favourite recipe - this simple recipe is insanely delicious and yummy!
500g lamb mince
2 tins tomatoes
4 cloves Garlic
2 tbspns dried oregano
250ml red wine
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp tomato purée mixed with 2 tbspns milk
200g feta cheese or marinated goat cheese
- First whiz together the garlic, onion, mushrooms and half the oregano then cook slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add the mince and brown. Add the wine and bubble.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (excluding spaghetti and feta) and stir.
- Season and bring to the boil.
- Cook over a low heat for at least 30 mins then serve with the spaghetti and crumble the feta on top.
Recipe Credits: Nigella Lawson