INGREDIENTS1 vegan pizza base
1 can pizza sauce
1 tsp cold-pressed olive oil
1/2 cucumber, sliced
1 red/yellow bell pepper, sliced
400g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
80g vegan cheese shreds alternatively you can also use a homemade cheese sauce
8 to 10 leaves of fresh basil
1 pinch of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the cucumber, red bell pepper, mushrooms and red onion. Season with a pinch of salt and let it cook on medium to high heat until the veggies are soft.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the pizza base. Cover with vegan cheese shreds and veggies. Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 8-12 minutes until crispy.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add avocados and garnish with basil.