- 1 vegan pizza base
- 1 can Mutti pizza sauce
- 1 tsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red/yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 80g vegan cheese shreds alternatively you can also use a homemade cheese sauce
- 8 to 10 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 pinch salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 250°C.
2. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the cucumber, red bell pepper, mushrooms and red onion. Season with a pinch of salt and let it cook on medium to high heat until the veggies are soft.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the pizza base. Cover with vegan cheese shreds and veggies. Brush the crust with olive oil.
4. Bake the pizza in the oven for 8-12 minutes until crispy.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then add avocados and garnish with basil.