Pork Noodle Stir Fry
Whip up this filling pork noodle stir-fry for a quick and easy midweek meal. It takes just 30 minutes to make, so is great for busy evenings
350g Wicks Manor English Pork Mince
3 tbsp sesame oil
350g egg noodles
Thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and chopped, or 1½ tbsp ginger purée
3 garlic cloves, crushed, or 1 tbsp garlic purée
320g stir-fry veggie of your choice (like mangetout, baby sweetcorn, beansprouts, carrots and peppers)
4 tbsp tamari sauce
2 tsp cornflour
4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the mince, break it up with a spoon and fry over a high heat for about 8 mins until browning.
- While the meat cooks, boil a kettle, then pour the hot water over the noodles. Set aside for 5-10 mins to soften.
- Add the ginger, garlic and veg to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 mins.
- Mix 1 tbsp tamari sauce with the cornflour to make a paste. Add the remaining tamari sauce, the chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the sauce. Cook until the sauce coats the noodles, adding a splash of water if needed, then serve.
Recipe Credit: BBC
- Sasha's Fine Foods