Pour over a slice of Signature Dark Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free) for a delectable dessert or tea time delight.
- Place raspberries in a saucepan and place the saucepan on the stove on low heat. Do not cook the raspberries; just use the heat to ‘melt’ the raspberries.
- Add the maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Mix vigorously with a strong hard whisk while on stove, using the whisk to break up the raspberries into.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and mix vigorously on the table/counter top.
- Place the saucepan on the heat again.
- Repeat this every few seconds until a beautiful, bright red liquid is formed – keep the seeds and some fruit bits for texture!
- This recipe can be scaled as needed – feel free to double or triple the recipe!
- One lemon produces 4-5 tbsp of juice – freeze any unused juice in an ice cube tray for future use!
Recipe by Oh My Goodness!, a small company with a big vision. They specialise in making good gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free food more available, accessible and affordable in Singapore.
Shop their range here.