For the Crostini
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas 4.
- Thinly slice the bread and cut into smaller pieces. Arrange the slices on a baking tray
- Drizzle with oil of your choice and place in the oven for 15 mins, turning once, until crisp and golden brown. Remove and cool on wire rack.
- Place the halved cherry tomatoes in a roasting tray , drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 10 mins.
- After roasting drizzle over the balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate. Top each with a little burratta, then a slice of Parma ham.
- Place a roasted cherry tomato half on top and garnish with basil.