Try out this guilt-free and flavourful recipe, made with thin egg noodles that only have 1/2 the carbs.
TOPPINGS AND NOODLES2 rolls of UPGRAIN® Thin Egg Noodles (Low Carb)
2 Bunches Baby bak choy, cut and blanched
200g White Mushrooms
150g Prawns (or cooked shredded chicken breast)
Serve with lime wedge, sliced chili, sesame seeds & coriander.
- Bring broth ingredients in a saucepan to boil over high heat with the lid on.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for additional 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your vegetables and protein. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles using the instructions printed on the pack and place them in a serving bowl.
- Add your toppings and garnishes.
- Ladle over soup and serve with cut chili, coriander, lime wedge and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Recipe and Image Credit: UPGRAIN