The Perfect Steak
1. Rub the steak all over with a generous amount of olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
2. Add the steak to a hot pan, then cook for 6 minutes until medium-rare, or to your liking, turning every minute.
3. For more flavour, try one or a combination of the following:
- Halve a garlic clove and rub it over the steak every time you turn it
- Rub the steak with a knob of butter or create a herb brush by tying woody herbs like thyme or rosemary to the handle of a wooden spoon and brush it over the steak every minute or so.
- Sasha's Fine Foods