INGREDIENTS225g rolled oats
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
315ml almond milk at room temperature or milk of choice
1/4 cup melted coconut oil at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place rolled oats in a high-powered blender or food processor. Process until you have 2 cups of fine oat flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Place the bananas, almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in the blender, and process until smooth. Add these wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium high heat. Lower the heat to medium low, then pour circles of batter onto the griddle. Use about 60ml of batter for each pancake to get 12 pancakes. Cook for about two minutes on each side, flipping when the bottoms of the pancakes are nicely browned.
- Serve warm, topped with pure maple syrup, sliced bananas, or your favorite
Recipe and Image Credit: Real Food Real Deals