Welsh Lamb Boneless Leg Steak
175ml Red wine
10ml Red wine vinegar
1tsp mixed herb
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
30ml Vasse Virgin Margaret River Pure Honey
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Mix red wine, red wine vinegar, mixed herb, olive oil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the lamb with the mixture and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours
- Cook on a medium heat for 8 minutes each side
- Add honey to the mixture and brush it on the lamb
- Cook the lamb until desired degree of doneness.
Recipe, photo and video credits: Hybu Cig Cymru – Meat Promotion Wales