Succulent, tender duck meat and crispy skin marinated in a blend of Chinese spices and accompanied by Hoisin sauce and Chinese pancakes. Simply add spring onions and cucumber for a tasty treat. 600g half duck (cooked), 10 pancakes. Frozen.
Defrost fully before reheating and consume within 24 hours of defrosting.
- Remove packaging and place on a wire rack in a baking tray.
- Place in a preheated oven 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas 6 for 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven.
- Steam pancakes for 4-5 minutes or heat in a microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Cut some cucumber and spring onion into matchstick-sized shreds.
- Thinly slice or shred the crispy duck portion.
- Spread a thin layer of Hoisin sauce on each pancake.
- Sprinkle a layer of vegetables and a layer of duck in each pancake and roll for serving.
Crispy Duck (97%), salt, sugar, spices (aniseed, ground ginger, fennel seed, cinnamon, clove), onion powder, wheat flour (pancakes), Hoisin sauce.