Beautiful, white cod fillets, mild-tasting with a delicate texture. 340g per fillet, 1 fillet per pack.
Note: While our supplier has tried to remove all bones, please be careful just in case they've missed any.
1. Pat Cod dry with a paper towel. Coat both sides of your cod with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan before placing cod down. Fry the cod steak for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. After you have flipped the cod over, add a knob of butter to the pan and place dill on top of the cod.
4. Baste the melted butter over the top of the cod repeatedly until it is just cooked through.
5. Squeeze a dash of lemon juice over and serve immediately.