Careers - Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Jurong, Singapore
Application: Send an introductory cover letter including your nationality and visa status to email@example.com
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO SINGAPOREANS AND PR HOLDERS
Established in 2011, Sasha’s Fine Foods is one of Singapore’s most innovative business-to-consumer (B2C) ecommerce retailers. We specialize in supplying sustainable, additive-free meat, seafood and high quality food products and beverages to quality-conscious online shoppers. At the heart of the business sits a passion and commitment to bring the best ethically sourced, clean & natural produce to customers here in Singapore.
This is a thriving, digitally-driven, home delivery business where outstanding customer service and care sits at the centre of what we do.
As the brand continues to strengthen, the company has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with superb creative, organizational and communications skills. The role is suited to someone with a minimum of two years’ experience (more preferred) and who has directly managed digital marketing programmes in an online or e-commerce environment.
We are a hard-working, fun team of professionals who love what we do, the products we sell and the customers we engage with. We are looking for a like-minded team-mate who understand the digital world and the demands of running an online business.
This is a small but highly innovative company where we all get to contribute ideas and feedback to help us do even better, so the successful candidate must be a strong communicator, with plenty of energy and initiative who is comfortable with a group of great people who engage closely.
Being able to juggle many projects and tasks at a time is crucial, as is the ability to get things done without much hand-holding. An understanding and awareness of the food sector, changing consumer behavior and attitudes, and sustainability/environmental matters will be an advantage.
The successful person will:
- manage all customer and product analytics and data, using our reporting systems to generate daily and weekly reports and recommendations
- develop impactful, segment-driven marketing plans for direct and indirect campaigns.
- create and execute all end-to-end digital campaigns to grow revenues and increase sales.
- maintain up-to-the-minute content on our website and generate daily web-related performance reports.
- manage our customer database and all end-to-end EDM activities
- co-ordinate all our social media content and activities (Facebook and Instagram
- create written content for product pages, blogs, social media and marketing copy.
- co-ordinate and oversee our monthly product photoshoots with photographers
The Skills & Experience
If you're considering an application, these are the types of skills we are looking for:
- At a minimum, a third level degree/qualification in a digital marketing or communications discipline
- At least 2 years (preferably more) of experience in a hands-on digital marketing environment and/or ecommerce business, ideally in a B2C company or a digital marketing agency
- Highly competent with Google Analytics (ideally certified), and in managing and manipulating data on multiple reporting platforms primarily Shopify and MS Excel
- Proficient with Mailchimp and one other desktop design programme
- Experience managing SEO/SEM
- A strong understanding of social media strategy in the business environment
- Exemplary standard of written and spoken English
- Superb people skills
- Plenty of initiative and a fearless, proactive mind-set
- A solid sense of humour
PLEASE NOTE: We welcome candidates to apply for the role only if you are a Singaporean or a PR holder ONLY. No other candidates will be interviewed.