Arlene Siew Mai is a plant based ready to eat product ideal for vegans, flexitarians, and meat-lovers alike. Each packet of Arlene Siew Mai contains 120gm or 6 pieces of guilt-free meat-free Asian-inspired artisanal cuisine.
We bring you the traditional version of a Chinese dumpling with Siew Mai. You can now enjoy this classic without meat but with all of the great flavors you would expect. The soft wrapper holds a vibrant mix of shitake mushrooms and crunchy water chestnuts with spices that will bring excitement to any meal.
Steamer (for best result)
1) Remove product from pouch.
2) Place frozen product onto a steamer-friendly plate.
3) Cover and steam (100 degrees) for 5-6min or until fully heated throughout - do not overcook.
4) Carefully remove the hot product from steamer and serve immediately
Microwave - 1000W (for convenience)
1) Puncture top film of pouch 3 to 4 times with a knife. Reheat frozen product in punctured pouch in microwave.
2) Microwave for 1.5-2mins on full heat or until hot throughout - do not overcook.
3) Rest for 1 minute.
4) Carefully remove the hot product from plastic pouch and serve immediately
Wrapper: Wheat Flour, Salt, Water, Starch, Sodium Carbonate, Color (Turmeric). Filling: OmniMeat Mince [Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Shiitake Mushroom), Thickener (Methylcellulose), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Cane Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Dextrose, Natural Color (Beet Red), Oats], Water Chestnut, Shiitake Mushroom, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Starch, Sesame Oil, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Spices and Herbs. Contains Soybeans, Cereals Containing Gluten (Wheat, Barley), and Sesame Seeds.
Contains: Gluten, Soybeans and Sesame Seeds. Please note that this product has been manufactured with care in a facility that processes products that may contain Wheat, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame Seeds, Sulfites, and Mollusks.
About the producer