Truffle and Cabbage Gyoza is a plant based ready to eat product
ideal for vegans, flexitarians, and meat-lovers alike. Each packet of Arlene Truffle and Cabbage Gyoza contains 120gm or 6 pieces of guilt-free meat-free Asian-inspired artisanal cuisine.
Enjoy the opulence of truffle with the Truffle and Cabbage Gyoza. The rich, gourmet truffle shines in this staple of East Asian cuisine. The filling of vegetables and spices in the delicate wrapping will have you imagining yourself in a high-end restaurant.
Cooking Method : Pan-Fry (for best result)
1) Remove pouch from box. Semi defrost to separate, then remove product from pouch.
2) Pre-heat a non-stick pan with a little vegetable oil.
3) Pan-fry flat side down with color until golden.
4) Add 1/3 cup of water per serving and cover with a lid. Steam until the water evaporates to cook the gyoza through.
5) Remove the lid and caramelize until golden brown. Carefully handle the hot product and serve immediately.
Microwave - 1000W (for convenience)
1) Puncture top film of pouch 3 to 4 times with a knife.
2) Reheat frozen product in punctured pouch in microwave.
3) Microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes on full heat or until hot throughout - do not overcook.
4) Rest for 1 minute.
4) Carefully remove the hot product from plastic pouch and serve immediately.
Wrapper: Wheat Flour, Water, Starch, Salt. Filling: OmniMeat Mince [Water, Protein Blend (Soy Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Shiitake Mushroom), Thickener (Methylcellulose), Yeast Extract, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Cane Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Dextrose, Natural Color (Beet Red), Oats], Cabbage, Sunflower Oil, Black Fungus, Sugar, Starch, Sesame Oil, Salt, Truffle Liquid, Contains Less Than 2% of Spices and Herbs. Contains Soybeans, Cereals Containing Gluten (Wheat, Barley), and Sesame Seeds.
Contains: Gluten and Sesame Seeds. Please note that this product has been manufactured with care in a facility that processes products that may contain Wheat, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame Seeds, Sulfites, and Mollusks.
About the producer