A classic recipe by Michelin Star Chef Julien, made with wholesome chestnut and diced celery. It is a must enjoyable soup during festive period too! Otherwise is a day to day comfort soup for everyone.
Chestnut and chestnut puree, cream, flour, butter, thyme, garlic, olive oil, celery
Note: Made in a kitchen that also handles milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame and lupin.
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
Water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water
- Open the pouch and serve
Over the stove
- Empty pouch into pan (defrost is required)
- Bring to boil