The classic french onion soup - made with chunky sliced onions, white wine and cooked with vegetable stock. 300ml per pack, frozen.
Fresh onions, olive oil, white wine, vegetable stock, thyme, salt, pepper, flour, vinegar
Note: Made in a kitchen that also handles milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame and lupin.
Suggestion: Serve with gruyere cheese
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
Water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water
- Open the pouch and serve
Over the stove
- Empty pouch into pan (defrost is required)
- Bring to boil