A classic recipe by Michelin Star Chef Julien, made with Chicken and Turkey Juice and stock using the sous vide method. Ideal for any festive main feast particular the turkey roll or turkey breast.
Chicken and Turkey juice and stock, Provencal herbs, stock oil, salt and pepper, flour, butter, xantha gum
Note: Made in a kitchen that also handles milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, sulfur dioxide, peanuts, wheat, soybean, mollusks, celery, mustard, sesame and lupin.
- Open the pouch and transfer the soup in a microwavable bowl
- Add few drop of water and cover with plastic film
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat if necessary
Water-bath, sous-vide cooking machine or steamer
- Set the temperature at 80°C (just below simmering point)
- Plunge the pouch in water or in steamer for 15 minutes
- Remove pouch from the water
- Open the pouch and serve
Over the stove
- Empty pouch into pan (defrost is required)
- Bring to boil