Perfect for an intimate Thanksgiving dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the garlic and butter. Season, then rub over the turkey breasts.
- Stretch the bacon slices over the turkey, overlapping them a little. Tie the roll together with string, spacing knots 5cm apart.
- Put on a large wire rack over a large roasting tin.
- Roast for 1.5 hours or until the juices run clear when a skewer is inserted into the thickest part of the turkey.
- Transfer the turkey to a board, cover loosely with foil and rest for about 20min before carving.
- Serve with vegetables, sauces and stuffing of your choice.
Recipe & Image Credit: Good Housekeeping