Ingredients2 lamb racks
10 garlic cloves
1 cup lightly packed fresh parsley
2 teaspoon rosemary
From Your PantrySalt
Ground black pepper
¼ cup Oilala Extra Vigin Olive Oil
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In the bowl of a small food processor fitted with a blade, add the garlic, olive oil, parsley, rosemary and red pepper flakes. Run the processor until the mixture is well-combined and everything is finely chopped.
- Season the lamb all over with kosher salt and pepper.
- Rub each rack of lamb all over with the marinade. Let the lamb marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature (or if you have the time, up to 1 hour).
- Heat the oven to 230 C and place a rack on the top ⅓ of the oven.
- Arrange the lamb racks (fat side pointing up) on a sheet pan. Place the sheet pan on the top oven rack for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove it from the oven and turn the rack of lamb on the other side. Return to the oven and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes depending on how you like your rack of lamb (rack of lamb is typically served rare or medium-rare, but you can also serve it medium).
- Remove from the oven and tent with foil. Allow the lamb about 10 minutes to rest (the temperature will rise and the lamb will continue to cook some more).
- Cut the lamb chops in between the bones and arrange on a platter to serve. (Add a side of Tzatziki sauce if you like).