Ribeye Steak. Australian Grass Fed Ribeye Steak are rich, juicy and full-flavoured with generous marbling throughout. They are known for their rich, buttery flavour and tender texture.
We source our Australian Grass Fed Beef from Victoria, Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of Eastern Australia. This region is renowned for raising consistently high quality grass fed beef.
2 steaks per pack; 180-220g each.
1. Using paper towels, pat both sides of the steak dry; season generously with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat a medium cast iron skillet over medium high heat until very hot, about 1-2 minutes; add your preferred cooking oil.
3. Place the steak in the middle of the skillet and cook, turning every 2-3 minutes, until a dark crust has formed on both sides, about 12-14 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium low. Push steak to one side of the skillet; add butter, garlic, thyme and rosemary to opposite side of the skillet, tilting the skillet towards the butter and cooking until butter is foaming, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Working carefully, spoon butter over steak for 1-2 minutes, turning over once, until it reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees F for medium rare, or until desired doneness. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.