Chicken Nacho Dippers
- Place the breasts between two sheets of cling film, then pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until the chicken is flat and even in thicknness. Cut into small triangles.
- Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then egg then nacho cheese crumbs.
- Season the coated chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken into the hot oil, cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and serve with mayonnaise.
- Sasha's Fine Foods