Quick, easy and delicious chicken drumstick recipe. They are tender, juicy and full of flavor from a homemade honey garlic sauce.
- Preheat oven to 215 C. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Add a wire rack on top if possible.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add oil. When hot, stir in garlic and onions: cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add honey and soy sauce. Stir together the broth and cornstarch. Pour into pan and bring to a boil. Cook until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pat chicken so it is dry. Place onto rack and season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Place into oven and cook for 10 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for another 10 minutes. Coat chicken with some sauce and cook for another 5 minutes. Flip one more time and coat the other side of the chicken. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until chicken reaches 85 C and juices run clean.
- Serve chicken with rice and steamed veggies if desired (and do not forget to pour on any extra sauce that is remaining!)
Recipe & Image Credit: Julie's Eats and Treats