These Chicken Fajitas are nutritious, easy, tasty and ready in 30 minutes or less.
- 500g Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, (cut into strips)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, (seeds/stem removed, sliced)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeds/stem removed, sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, (seeds/stem removed, sliced)
- 1 Red or White Onion, (sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200ºC
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together. Transfer to a greased, rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. (time will vary depending on thickness of chicken)
- Serve with tortillas, over rice, with quinoa or over cauliflower rice.
- Dont forget the extras: Avocado, sour cream, lime and coriander
- Tags: Poultry
- Sasha's Fine Foods