1 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more lemon slices for garnish
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped dill
Mixed Leaf Salad
- Preheat your oven to 190C and let the salmon come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the melted butter and lemon juice in a small bowl. Then, place the salmon in baking dish and brush the butter mix all over.
- Top the salmon with the minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle the fresh parsley and dill on the salmon before serving.
- Serve with mixed leaf salad or greens of your choice.
Recipe and Image Credit: Downshiftology