Pork Loin On The Bone
1.5 kg Wicks Manor English Boneless Pork Loin Joint
2 springs rosemary
4 cloves garlic
Vasse Virgin Rich & Robust Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp sea salt
- Defrost the pork loin and remove it from the fridge, bringing it to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
- Wash the rosemary, pull the leaves from the stalks & peel the garlic.
- Chop the rosemary and garlic together, mix with the sea salt then rub all over the meat.
- Place the loin in a roasting tin and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 1 hour 15 mins in total, turning meat over after 30 minutes. At the same time add 3 tbsp water to loosen the juices.
- Remove string, cut loin into think slices and serve with the concentrated juice from the pan.
- Tags: Pork
- Sasha's Fine Foods