2 Mt. Cook Alpine New Zealand Salmon Portions Skin-on
1 tablespoon julienne of fresh ginger
4 cloves of slivered garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of salted black beans
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice bran oil
1 tablespoon of clarified butter
50g sugar snap peas
100g green beans
2 New (Chat) potatoes
Chives or green onions to garnish
- Lightly cook and toss peas, green beans and potatoes.
- Season the salmon lightly with salt 30 minutes before steaming.
- Steam for approximately 15 minutes. Then plate with vegetables.
- Sauté the ginger and garlic in oil until golden. Add beans and butter.
- Pour immediately over the plated salmon and vegetables. Garnish with chive batons or chopped green onion.
Recipe Credit: Mt. Cook Alpine Salmon