- 250g La Tua Pasta Tortelloni Burrata & Black Truffle
- 2 Rib-Eye steaks (200-250g each)
- 250g Rocket Salad
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and cook the steak for 1½ -2½ mins on each side
- Add a knob of butter to the pan, allow to foam a little and baste the steaks.
- Place the steaks in a plate and add beside some rocket salad, cherry tomatoes with a sprinkle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook the Tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Add some olive oil, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and serve as a side of the steak